Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.079 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 283,393 £ (16,593 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)