Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.738 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 255,645 £ (15,273 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)