Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.713 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 64% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 321,771 £ (19,253 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)