Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.824 SYPX / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 297,824 £ (16,885 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)