Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.994 SYPX / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 283,584 £ (17,017 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)