Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.993 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 258,976 £ (15,240 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)