Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.164 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 547,711 £ (33,884 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)