Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.664 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 260,445 £ (15,629 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)