Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.079 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,951 £ (₨34,529) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)