Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 719,704 £ (₨90,112) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)