Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 225,473 £ (157,181 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)