Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 235,488 £ (166,860 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)