Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.640 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,625 £ (283,297 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)