Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.003 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 353,827 £ (RM2,808) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)