Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.536 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 355,259 £ (RM2,764) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)