Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12795 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 199,161 £ (1,556,609 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)