Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12794 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 229,272 £ (1,792,041 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)