Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12945 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 458,229 £ (3,539,803 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)