Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12891 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 224,128 £ (1,738,694 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)