Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12537 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 206,695 £ (1,648,645 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)