Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14285 SYP / UGX *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 159% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,052,576 £ (7,368,318 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)