Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.708 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 193,262 £ (9,806₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)