Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.351 SYP / LKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 280,516 £ (83,722 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)