Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.996 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 301,401 £ (₨37,694) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)