Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.199 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 337,224 £ (₨105,416) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)