Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.999 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 320,373 £ (₨40,051) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)