Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.568 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 629,466 £ (₨83,177) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)