Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.926 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 59% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 596,321 £ (₨75,232) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (34 minutes ago)