Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.925 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 237,253 £ (1,114 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)