Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.289 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 199,264 £ (930 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)