Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.180 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 207,245 £ (元2,553) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (33 minutes ago)