Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.881 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 311,529 £ (2,344TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)