Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.768 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 682,256 £ (4,779TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)