Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.732 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 322,209 £ (¥68,085) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)