Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.431 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 269,835 £ (188,630 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (23 minutes ago)