Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 267,438 £ (183,319 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)