Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.967 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 276,859 £ (5,328 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)