Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.787 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 249,286 £ (4,908 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)