Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 416%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 522.131 SYPX / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 261% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 784,136 £ (€1,293) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)