Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 510%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 628.181 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 306% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 824,473 £ (€1,312) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)