Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.697 SYP / SSP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 196,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 163,248 £ (34,754 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)