Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.767 SYP / SSP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 305,898 £ (53,045 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)