Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.040 SYP / SSP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 214,254 £ (53,034 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)