Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.871 SYP / SSP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 408,569 £ (105,542 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)