Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.697 SYP / SSP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 316,154 £ (67,307 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)