Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.147 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 536,375 £ (RD$ 48,119) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)