Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.922 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 238,803 £ (RD$ 21,864) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)