Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.635 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 512,248 £ (313,329 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)