Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 471%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.796 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 308% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,531,601 £ (26,967 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)