Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 719%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.303 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 323% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,586,647 £ (27,689 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)