Cost of living comparison between Joinville, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.287 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 184% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,288 £ (R$ 7,063) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)