Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.344 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 475,261 £ (RM3,732) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)