Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 123.128 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 70% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 371,593 £ (RM3,018) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)