Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.715 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 316,863 £ (RM2,541) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (33 minutes ago)