Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 106.725 SYPX / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 300,362 £ (RM2,411) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)