Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.685 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 784,378 £ (RM6,609) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)