Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.041 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 364,959 £ (RM3,040) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (33 minutes ago)