Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.714 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 116% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 440,554 £ (RM3,345) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)