Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,418 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.694 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 472,491 £ (R 12,211) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)