Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.033 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 81% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 680,494 £ (₨84,715) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)