Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.730 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 80% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 674,577 £ (₨87,265) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)