Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.092 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 167% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 560,820 £ (R$ 3,640) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)