Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.231 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 175% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,855 £ (R$ 6,772) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)