Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.722 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 194% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,195,412 £ (R$ 7,213) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)