Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.313 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 517,005 £ (﷼ 3,765) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)