Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46090 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 857,917 £ (₩1,861,385) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)