Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.816 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 302,390 £ (元3,696) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (38 minutes ago)