Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.243 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 597,387 £ (29,511 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)