Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.006 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 283,218 £ (11,798 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)