Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.337 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 575,703 £ (28,308 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (34 minutes ago)