Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.919 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 538,115 £ (₨109,404) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)