Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.662 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 316,968 £ (₨67,994) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)