Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 648%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.463 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 364% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,886,710 £ (13,528 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)