Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 628%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.961 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 351% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,832,286 £ (13,477 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (34 minutes ago)