Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 670%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.836 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 306% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 808,478 £ (5,582 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)