Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 631.645 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 183% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 597,507 £ (€946) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)