Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.356 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 517,380 £ (€852) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)