Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44193 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 512,573 £ (₩1,159,854) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)