Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45369 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 257,464 £ (₩567,493) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)