Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43459 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 821,525 £ (₩1,890,346) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (29 minutes ago)