Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45594 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 890,068 £ (₩1,952,177) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)