Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 SYPX / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 308,476 £ (₨42,150) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)