Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.749 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,927 £ (₨35,997) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)