Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.539 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 431,913 £ (₨57,291) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)