Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.913 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,883 £ (₨35,246) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)