Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.999 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 409,492 £ (₨51,193) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)