Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 SYP / KGS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 74% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 679,904 £ (91,723 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)