Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03865 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 452,926 £ (Rp 11,719,359) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)