Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03975 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,015,085 £ (Rp 25,534,191) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)