Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.051 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 372,332 £ (₨46,245) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)