Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.690 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 98% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 369,918 £ (2,505TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)