Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.101 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 95% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 732,221 £ (5,341TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)