Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.430 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 302,253 £ (2,762TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)