Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.794 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 347,115 £ (2,614TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)