Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.412 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 347,301 £ (3,204TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)