Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.693 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 179% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 557,392 £ (¥118,771) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)